The department of GOODiX Voice and Audio Solutions (VAS) in Leuven, Belgium focuses on digital signal processing and AI for Speech, Audio and Haptics for the Mobile, Wearables, Automotive, and IoT space. We deliver key software components for speech & audio enhancement, speech/speaker recognition, speaker protection and optimization, and haptic feedback, and many more. Our engineering team is involved in all development phases from research, in cooperation with universities, advanced development to product development. We are also supporting customers and regional teams with the integration of the audio products in devices, platforms and frameworks.
As we are increasing our investments in innovation and technology development for voice and audio, we have an opportunity for a creative, passionate and hands-on senior researcher with a solid background in digital speech & audio signal processing and/or machine learning.
We are looking for a customer focused and passionate Speech & Audio Processing/AI Algorithm Designer based in our Leuven office.
• Create the next generation speech & audio products of GOODiX VAS.
• You will explore and research different solutions by fast prototyping features or concepts, and refine the selected solution into a beyond-state-of-the art algorithm that is robust and user friendly, and ready for product development.
• Collaborate with your team and scout for new technologies through close follow-up of research publications/conferences, guiding PhD projects, coaching product development and customer project teams where deep algorithm knowledge is required.
• Interact with customers to represent our technology expertise and learn about customer needs and requirements as input for algorithm development.
• A Masters or PhD in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or related discipline.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience in digital signal processing and/or machine learning.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience with algorithm development in the speech & audio/signal processing domain and/or AI, either from research or from industry.
• Experience with algorithm design in Matlab/Python, and preferably with Deep Learning packages: Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, or equivalent.
• Affinity with software development and testing and understanding the requirements for software product development.
• A creative and passionate working attitude with an agile mindset.
• Communicative team player working in an international environment with different cultures.
• The ability to drive activities to closure, including proper communication in the organization.
• The willingness to travel to Asia and US to meet with customers as needed.
• An open-minded, curious fast learner who likes to experiment, pioneer, and explore new technologies and applications.
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively within an international culturally diverse environment .
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively.
• Driven and focused on high quality results, able to drive activities to closure by making pragmatic choices.
• A growing multi-cultural team.
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, group and health insurance, meal/eco vouchers, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (holidays, extra holidays, fresh fruit, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Ownership and an informal company structure.
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Leuven, Belgium
CV Receiver: email@example.com
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×