GOODiX Multi Media Solutions (MMS) in Netherlands focuses on Integrated circuit design with algorithms for audio processing running inside the chip or on the host for the Mobile, Wearables, Automotive, and IoT space. We deliver key components and software components for speech & audio enhancement, speech/speaker recognition, speaker protection and optimization, control of lenses in camera modules, haptic feedback, and many more.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager based out of our Nijmegen office.
The project manager is leading one or more multi-site, multi-disciplinary project teams consisting of highly skilled professionals, through the different project phases from definition/concept/planning, via implementation/execution phase to release for mass production (validation / qualification phase).
Ensuring all project deliverables are delivered in time, costs and quality/performance levels within agreed boundaries, in compliance with customer requirement specification and in accordance with project management processes as defined within the Multi Media Solutions BU/Goodix.
• Direct major ASIC / SoC product development projects within the agreed time, costs and quality constraints
• Day-to-day management of multi-site cross functional engineering teams consisting of HW, FW and SW engineers.
• Provide architectural and technical guidance as required, and ensure that sound engineering practices are followed.
• Organize all development activities, together with the allocated project team, from the definition phase until product release to full production
• Execute according to defined product development process as defined within BU MMS / Goodix
• Create and track full scale project plans (including detailed WBS for all team members)
• Report project progress towards Steering Team / Project Review Board and owner of gate and milestone meetings
• Ensure professional execution of risk and issue management
• Manage Stakeholders: close cooperation with customers (internal and external) and suppliers during the complete development project.
• Align with resource managers on resource / skills demand and ensuring that team members have the tools needed
• Timely escalate issues and risks to the project review board and taking responsibility to resolve project issues, pro-actively presenting scenarios on way-forward
• Inspire, encourage and drive the team members ensuring a high level of motivation and commitment.
• Recognize potential and actual team conflict, supporting and coaching the team and individuals, helping them to maintain team focus and achieve solutions together.
• BSc / MSc / PhD in Electrical Engineering or related field
• A minimum of 7 years of experience as multi-site Project Manager in Semiconductor Industry (IC / system development)
• Relevant experience in executing projects for new ICs from concept phase to release for mass production
• Experience in leading multi-site, multi-disciplinary teams (team size > 20 people)
• Experience with development of embedded systems, combining HW, FW and SW
• Experience of full project and product life-cycle management. From concept, introduction plan, implementation and test to customer introduction and maintenance.
• Knowledge of embedded systems, hardware/ IC design, software development and testing
• Proven track record in project management: release products to the market meeting time/quality and budget constraints
• PMI certification is a pre
• Display high ‘sense-of-urgency’ and ‘can-do’ mentality
• Ability to drive and motivate teams and collaborate effectively
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results, having pro-active, assertive and flexible attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Willing to travel as required by the business
Who are we:
• Our core values are Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation and Performance.
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, collective health insurance, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, extra days, good coffee, fresh fruit, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location close to Station Nijmegen Dukenburg and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×