Goodix touch solutions create a direct connection between the user and the tablet. For the past 5 years, nearly 200 million tablets have adopted advanced human-computer interaction solutions from Goodix, our commercial models are still rapidly increasing.
Goodix provides high-performance active stylus solutions for tablets and laptops. Its unified self-compatible technology and proprietary algorithm dedicated to better suppress noise, and is equipped with a three-axis acceleration sensor to implement smart wake-up/sleep function and extend battery life.
• Supports diverse touch panel structural design and techniques
• Concise circuit design and less periphery components
• Supports perfect palm-rejection
• Exquisite writing as on paper
• Supports simultaneous pen and touch operations
• Advanced anti-dropping performance
• Supports Windows INK
The medium-sized touch solution could optionally integrate the passive stylus function, which provides users with a more cordial interactive experience - the most natural way of writing.
• Designed for entry-level stylus
• Supports traditional TP, improved cost-effectiveness
• Mature production experience and compatibility
• Supports active stylus interface pin-to-pin and free-to-switch
Allows users to customize gestures，users can set their own favorite or habitual gestures or use the default gestures.
• Low power consumption
• Supports 15 different gestures
• Substantial gesture storage space
• Supports all medium-sized touch series products
The World’s first proprietary Near Filed Communication Technology - Goodix Link™ This remarkable technology allows data transfer in-between two digital devices (phones, tablets, and laptops) by simply positioning screens of the two devices in close proximity. Providing spectacular convenience for file transfer.
• Supports files, videos, and pictures sharing
• Supports mobile payments and multi-player games
• Won CES 2016 Innovation Awards
• Applied on smartphone models from Huawei, OPPO, and TCL
Equipped with the world’s leading anti-interference technology, and supports automatic multi-frequency hopping to improve anti-interference.
Goodix's customizable multi-touch solution to support small-sized touch panels with 5 points, medium-sized touch panels with 10 points or upon request for customization.
Goodix touch solution supports gloves of conventional materials such as polyester, latex, wool, and etc. offering convenience for user operations with gloves on.
Supports operations under extreme circumstances, including situations where wet-fingers may occur in bathrooms, kitchens, and etc.