• Lead system definition, firmware implementation, and unit/integration testing on real-time platforms
• Implement complex digital signal processing systems for consumer products
• Convert algorithms in embedded C/C++ to/from MATLAB
• Be responsible for software architecture decisions
• Design, implement and test audio processing software
• Plan and implement firmware release process and schedules
• Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and/or related fields.
• Three or more years of professional experiences in signal processing DSP system, preferred in Cadence’s Tensilica HIFI DSPs.
• Good knowledge and professional experience in audio/speech processing pipeline in a DSP, and familiar with DSP drives communicating with sensors and other components.
• Good at optimization and porting algorithms in a DSP including FFT, filtering, DRC, adaptive echo cancellation, beam-forming, and noise reduction.
Working at our company
• Work with highly-talented, motivated and hard-working team members globally
• Receive competitive salaries, benefits, and bonus plan
• Reallocation package is availabl
Working Location: Irvine, CA, USA
CV Receiver: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×