● Work w/hardware, VLSI System, production, applications, & platform teams to develop &optimize key RF & analog building blocks.
● Architect, design & validate analog & RF building blocks/integrated circuits for power management and wireless transceivers using CMOS technology.
● Implement power sequencing algorithms to extend battery life.
● Implement low power analog features. Ensure correct programming & efficient utilization of chip hardware.
● Facilitate testing of developed chip hardware.
provide adequate training to applications engineers & help address customer issues.
● Work w/overseas teams to provide a complete system solution.
● Use Cadence Virtuoso, Mentor Graphics Calibre, Mathwork, MATLAB, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, & network analyzer to perform duties.
Send CV to job location: Goodix Technology Inc, 133 Technology Dr #200, Irvine CA 92618
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×