Working Location: Cario, Egypt
CV Receiver: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Design RF and/or Analog/MS functional blocks and system level IP in CMOS on Cadence/ Mentor platforms.
• Responsible for all aspects of development including design, verification and layout.
• Develop and review specifications and verifications plans for RF/ Analog building blocks.
• Build and execute testing ad characterization plans for the designed blocks, systems and chips.
• Lead sub-systems development and mentor junior designers.
• B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering (M.Sc. is preferable).
• 7 – 10 years of RFIC, Analog, or Mixed-Signal design.
• Good knowledge of EDA tools and layout techniques (Cadence or Mentor platforms and Matlab).
• Good system - level design experiences in any of the following: transceiver architectures, frequency synthesizers, power management chips or precision analog circuits is a plus.
• Experience in Bluetooth, ZigBee, WiFi or LTE standards transceiver implementation is a plus.
• Working design knowledge in any of the following blocks is highly preferable: RF Front-Ends, Power Amplifiers, PLLs, DC-DC converters, ADC’s.
• Experience with EM simulations of integrated or PCB passives is a plus.
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×