Goodix Voice and Audio Solutions (VAS) is developing innovative hardware and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team in Belgium, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. Next to Belgium we have development teams in The Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for a Senior Algorithm Designer, Audio & Acoustics based in our Leuven office.
The Senior Algorithm Designer, Audio & Acoustics is a curious, creative, enthusiastic pioneer who will bring new audio and haptic quality into the world’s best products and extend Goodix’ portfolio with new features and applications.
• Co-create the next-generation solutions for audio or haptic products.
• Implement innovative concepts by maturing and productizing features or systems in close cooperation with your colleagues.
• Determine the best ideas based on your technical insight and refine the selected solutions into beyond-state-of-the art algorithms: robust, user friendly, and ready for product development.
• Continuously contribute to the technical couching of application engineering teams and mentor your peers as needed.
• Identify improvement points and apply them to the existing systems, algorithms, or the way we work.
• Outstanding experience in algorithm development, from concept to application with 5+ years track record in a research or an industry environment.
• Excellent knowledge of digital signal processing in theory and practice and can recognize practical implementation limitations in a fixed point arithmetic. /span>
• Strong programming skills in Matlab, Python; As an asset: Pearl, bash, DSP-specific C or assembly./span>
• Experience with software development and concepts, making use of existing code and algorithm validation tools and frameworks (SVN, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA). /span>
• At least basic experience with audio and HW testing equipment (Head Acoustics, Audio Precision). /span>
• Masters or PhD in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline. /span>
• An open-minded, curious fast learner who likes to experiment, pioneer, and explore new technologies and applications.
• Passionate and self-driven.
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively.
• Focused on high quality results, able to drive activities to closure by making pragmatic choices.
• A growing multi-cultural team of 40 enthusiastic engineers.
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, group and health insurance, meal/eco vouchers, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (holidays, extra holidays, fresh fruit, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Ownership and an informal company structure.
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Leuven, Belgium
CV Receiver: email@example.com
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×