Goodix Voice and Audio Solutions (VAS) is developing innovative hardware, such as smart amplifiers (IC’s) and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. We have development teams in Belgium, Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for a Junior Analog Verification Engineer, based out of our Sophia Antipolis office.
As Junior Analog Verification Engineer, you will build and act as owner of the test bench.
• Simulating Mixed-Signal Integrated IPs versus Specification
• Owning of verification test bench
• Documenting and Presenting Simulation Results
• Collaborating Across Company's Multi-sites/Multi-country Activities to support IP Integration
• Ph.D. degree with 3+ years of experience or a M.S in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience in analog or mixed signal IC verification with proven track record of putting world-class designs into production
• Mix-Signal Verification Experience in High Performances IPs/Circuits
• Experience in Audio environment is a strong plus
• Open to New Knowledge Learning (new verification methods or tools, new modeling languages, automation using scripts)
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Capability to Create Innovative Solutions, Protected by Patents Disclosure
• Familiar with Cadence Design & Simulation Suites (Virtuoso, Spectre, AMS)
• An open-minded, curious fast learner who likes to explore new technologies and applications
• An individual who likes to deep dive, with a strong sense of accountability and adaptability
• Able to work in a multi-cultural an international working environment
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively verbal and written with a problem solving mindset
• Willing to travel as required by the business
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities
• Enjoying working together in our office environment
• Enriching your life through innovation
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, health insurance, bonus, ticket restaurant).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, RTT days, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location in the very heart of heart of Sophia Antipolis close to Uni’s and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Sophia, France
CV Receiver: email@example.com
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×