Goodix Voice and Audio Solutions (VAS) is developing innovative hardware, such as smart amplifiers (IC’s) and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. We have development teams in Belgium, Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Mixed Signal Design Engineer, based out of our Nijmegen office
As Digital Mixed Signal Design Engineer, you will develop digital IP’s and own and evaluate the IP test and debug issues and support the IP integration across multiple sites/countries.
• Develop digital IPs, from specifications to completion (design / simulation / verification / validation / characterization)
• Own IP test & characterization plans to evaluate IP performances and debug Issues
• Document and present IP / design architecture choices and performances results
• Collaborate across company's multi-sites/multi-country activities to support IP integration
• A MSc Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in Digital IP development
• Experience with Cadence design & simulation suite and good scripting capabilities (Bash/TCL/Python/Perl)
• Knowledge of structural testing (DFT, ATPG, Stuck-at, at-speed, IDDQ, JTAG) which is considered a strong plus
• Knowledge of Formal Verification/Assertion Based Verification is a pre
• Good knowledge of analog/digital interactions
• The ability to write technical publications, attend/present at conferences
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• An open-minded, curious fast learner who likes to explore new technologies and applications
• An individual who likes to deep dive, with a strong sense of accountability and adaptability
• Able to work in a multi-cultural an international working environment
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively verbal and written with a problem solving mindset
• Willing to travel as required by the business
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities
• Enjoying working together in our office environment
• Enriching your life through innovation
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, health insurance, bonus, ticket restaurant).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, RTT days, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location in the very heart of heart of Sophia Antipolis close to Uni’s and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
CV Receiver: email@example.com
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×