As we are increasing our investments in innovation and technology development for algorithms, we have an opportunity for creative, passionate and hands-on engineers to blossom within and strengthen our multi-disciplinary business unit. Our core values are Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation and Performance.
We are currently looking for a Porting and Optimizing Engineer based out of our Bangalore office.
You will be responsible for:
• Porting and Optimization of audio/speech algorithms on fixed point DSP's
• Debugging & Testing ported code/modules on development board / simulators
• Integration and validation of audio/speech algorithms on OEM platforms, Automotive platforms
• Other relevant activities management may require
• Bachelor’s/Master’s in Engineering or Bachelor’s/Master’s in Technology with 4 years of relevant experience
• Strong Audio / Speech domain knowledge & Digital Signal Processing fundamentals
• Expertise in porting algorithms on fixed point DSPs with ability to debug and test the software on the target/reference boards
• DSP core: QDSP, ARMv7a / ARMv8a, CEVA, Cadence (HiFi2, HiFi3), Wolfson, CoolFlux, etc..
• Optimization Experience (MCPS/Memory) a
• Experience in writing integration layers compliant to standard interface like OpenMax and integrating audio processing modules
• Experience in integrating Media components in Android Framework
• Analytical ability to reverse engineer the algorithmic details
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Some experience with Software Development Life Cycle and Audio quality measurements using Audio Precision equipment
Who are we?
• A growing multi-cultural team.
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve our knowledge and skills through mutual aid.
• Very flexible in our day-to-day activities as long as our stakeholders needs are met.
• Enjoy working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Bangalore, India
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×