Goodix Multi Media Solutions (MMS) is developing innovative hardware, such as smart amplifiers (IC’s) and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. We have development teams in Belgium, Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for a Junior Analog Mixed Signal Verification Engineer, to join our Nijmegen team.
As Analog Mixed Signal Verification Engineer, you will own the complete analog (top-level) verification activity and support the verification deployment across multiple sites / countries. You will develop and execute test plans to meet project schedule and metric requirements.
You will be:
• The owner of the complete analog (top-level) verification activity as such you will:
○ Develop Test Plan (for analog (top-level) verification
○ Create chip-level and/or IP level automated testbenches with embedded checkers
○ Setup and debug regressions
○ Ensure structured regression reporting to ease designers debugging
○ Track (through bug tracking system) and follow-up on failing cases with each IP owner
• Responsible to extend verification boundaries
○ Develop analog models (Mix and match wreal / transistors models)
○ Combine measurements from different regression environments into dashboard.
○ Rerun verification tests in lab or port lab tests into simulations
○ Support UVM testbench in analog environment
• Support post-silicon activities.
○ Provide bring-up validation pattern to lab Engineers
○ Support debugging silicon failures through correlated simulations
• Document and present verification strategy within Mix-Signal environment.
○ Documentation & integration guidelines to maximize reuse across multi-projects
• Collaborate across Company's multi-sites/multi-country activities to support verification deployment
○ Must be able to leverage your expertise to provide team technical training
• A M.S. in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years of experience in Analog Mixed-Signal Verification with proven track record of putting designs into production
• Good experience of analog (top-level) verification within a mix-signal environment (wreal, (system) Verilog AMS)
• Proficient in SystemVerilog, Verilog
• Familiar with Verilog development and experience in analog circuit design is a plus.
• Familiar with Cadence design & simulation suite and good scripting capabilities (Bash/TCL/Python/Perl)
• Prior exposure to Linux and open source projects to gain embedded system understanding is a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong sense of urgency, accountability and adaptability
• Team-player: able to work in a multi-cultural and international working environment
• Willing to travel as required by the business
Who are we:
• Our core values are Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation and Performance.
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, collective health insurance, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, extra days, good coffee, fresh fruit, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location close to Station Nijmegen Dukenburg and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×