GOODiX Multi Media Solutions (MMS) in Netherlands focuses on Integrated circuit design with algorithms for audio processing running inside the chip or on the host for the Mobile, Wearables, Automotive, and IoT space. We deliver key components and software components for speech & audio enhancement, speech/speaker recognition, speaker protection and optimization, control of lenses in camera modules, haptic feedback, and many more.
Our system and application engineering team is involved in all development phases from research, advanced development to product development, hardware and firmware validation, customer support and training. We are also supporting customers and regional teams with the integration of the audio products in devices, platforms and frameworks.
We are looking for an innovative, creative and pragmatic Systems Architect based out of office in Nijmegen
As System Architect you will have the overall technical responsibility for one or more development projects, working in close cooperation with marketing, lead engineers and the project manager.
• Technically drive the concept / definition phase of the project, define requirements and translate these to IP / module requirements
• Work with (system / lead) engineers, marketing and customers on the definition of the product to meet customer needs as well as contributing to roadmap formulation and new concept creation
• Define the product concept and related system partitioning: analog, digital, firmware/software on embedded processor and/or external processor
• Utilize cost price / area estimation based on the system partitioning, IC process choices as input for business case
• Ensure alignment with marketing and eventually customer visits to clarify customer requirements
• Be the technical lead of Analog, Digital and FW design leads / engineers during design phase while ensuring that requirements are also verified by verification team
• Propose and discuss IP solutions with IP owners, who are responsible for a specific IP / modules
• Act as technical driver during bring-up, validation and qualification phase: steering application, test and product engineering teams
• Own (technical content) of change control board (CCB), compliancy matrix (CM) and product datasheet
• Travel as required by the business
• BSc / MSc / PhD in Electrical Engineering or related field is required with at least 10+ overall experience in product / design engineering, with more than 4 years as System Architect
• 6-8 years of relevant experience in executing projects for new ICs/systems from concept phase to mass production release
• Background in analog, digital mixed signal design with strong affinity for FW (firmware) and SW (software)
• Track record of (technically) leading teams to execute competitive designs
• Demonstrated ability to release products to market
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
Who are we:
• Our core values are Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation and Performance.
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, collective health insurance, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, extra days, good coffee, fresh fruit, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location close to Station Nijmegen Dukenburg and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×