As Senior Engineer, Analog Mixed-signal Design, you will be responsible for the (concept) definition, development, verification and validation of analog / mixed-signal integrated circuits. You will support IP integration across multiple sites/countries.
You will have the opportunity to further learn and grow in your job via challenging assignments as integral part of (international) product development teams.
• Developing analog / mixed-Signal integrated circuits, from specifications to release for mass production: circuit design, simulation/verification and validation on bench/lab table
○ Work closely with system team to define and design circuits that meet the business target
○ Pre and post layout circuit verification of targeted performances over PVT Corners
○ Define physical layout requirements for layout engineers or complete the circuit layout autonomously
○ Build behavioral models of analog and digital circuits and complete mixed signal models to support verification on chip level and system level performance
• Characterize and debug designs in the lab and test platform for mass production as necessary
○ IP validation & characterization in collaboration with test engineers
○ Work with application engineers in lab environments to sustain bring-up & debug activities
• Documenting and presenting IP / design architecture choices and performance results
○ Provide specification, design review and test requirements documentation to guide support team (system, application, ATE test engineers etc.) to meet design quality, yield & schedule targets
○ Provide IP integration guidelines
• Collaborating across company's multi-sites/multi-country activities to support IP Integration
• PhD or Master degree in Electrical Engineering in the field of analog / mixed signal IC development.
• 5+ years of experience designing custom ICs
• Demonstrated knowledge of implementation of analog / mixed-signal IC design and layout
• Demonstrated knowledge of transistor-level analog circuit simulation tools and extensive experience with Cadence Virtuoso.
• Experience with behavioral model creation and execute AMS based verification test plans
• Demonstrated ability to characterize and troubleshoot IC designs in the lab and ATE test floor
• Knowledge of BCD (Bipolar, CMOS, DMOS) silicon process technologies involving high voltage and high power design is considered a strong plus as well as automotive product design background.
• You are a team player and self-starter having curious /open mind
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English is a must), with ability to work in multi-cultural / multi-language environment (Europe / North America / China / Korea / India)
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, collective health insurance, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, extra days, good coffee, fresh fruit, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location close to Station Nijmegen Dukenburg and with complementary parking