• Responsible for all aspects of digital blocks and ICs development to meet product requirements from the initial concept, architecture and specification all the way through to the final verification
• Responsible for all phases of the design cycle (requirements gathering, specification,modeling, RTL, verification, synthesis, timing closure, DFT and vector generation and simulation, lab testing, layout support and documentation).
• Plan and execute incremental updates and maintenance of existing digital designs, test systems, and supporting scripts.
• Plan, conduct and contribute to design reviews, provide input to characterization and qualification test systems, and support backend design targeting silicon, FPGAs, and system simulators
• Work closely with hardware, VLSI, System, production, applications, and platform teams to develop and optimize the chip functionality and performance.
• Lab testing and debugging the design all the way from first silicon to productization
• Work with the applications engineers to provide adequate training and help address customer issues
• University degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering
• Minimum 2-4 years of digital ASIC or FPGA design experience depending on the position
• Experience in VHDL and/or Verilog design and simulation
• Front-end tools experience (Synopsys, Cadence and/or Mentor’s) and flow experience are highly desired including verification, simulators, synthesis, STA, DFT/ ATPG/RAMBIST,back-annotation and gate simulation.
• Experience with backend tools and flow as well as with floor planning or with coordinating with the backend team is essential.
• Highly motivated and independently driven.
• Excellent command of English (verbal and written).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with firmware development or interfacing with the firmware team is a strong plus.
• Experience with DSP algorithm, communications concepts and building blocks is a strong plus.
• Hands-on experience with scripting (csh, Tcl/Tk, Perl,… etc).
• Hands-on experience with debugging hardware issues using scopes and logic analyzers with good analytical and debugging skills.
• Ability to work with global, cross-functional teams is a strong plus.
• Having project management skills is a strong plus.
Potential candidates are welcome to forward their resumes with an email subject [SDDE] to hr_Egypt@goodix.com
*This position can accept multiple openings, full time, permanent and contractors.
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×