At Goodix we work on industry leading technologies for future SoC products in the consumer electronics space. Are you an innovative Digital IC design engineer who enjoys and thrives working in a fast-paced collaborative environment that values independent thought and likes ownership driven responsibilities right here in Austin, TX
This is a great opportunity for Digital IC design engineers to work in a tight-knit design group with high visibility and growth potential!
• Work in a dynamic team environment globally to design digital subsystems from concept to production
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Master's degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering and 4-20 years of technical experience in digital system design
• Proven success in delivering DSP hardware solutions on multiple complex ICs
• Highly experienced with optimizing complex algorithms such as FFT for hardware
• Highly experienced in digital design, including architecture, Verilog RTL design, verification, and synthesis
• Familiarity with FIR and IIR filter design and implementation
• Skilled in architecture and design of high-speed logic, complex state-machines, and/or signal processing path.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of high-level modeling tools like Simulink, Matlab, or similar
• Familiar with algorithm conversion from floating point formats into fixpoint or integer data formats
• Experience with constrained random verification using tools like SystemVerilog
• Understanding of control theory and discrete time, z-domain, signal processing techniques
• Strong lab and silicon validation skills
• Experience in high-speed digital design
Location: Austin, Texas, USA
CV Receiver: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×