Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower!
We are looking for an Innovation leader/Senior Researcher with an expertise in Transducer Modelling and Control Systems, based in our Leuven office.
The Innovation leader will continuously pioneer technically and take the leadership to find and propose new multidisciplinary innovation tracks, extending Goodix portfolio with strong, innovative products, meeting the 'un-met' customer needs.
• Propose and explore new multidisciplinary innovation tracks. You will work with open problem statements, based on your own ideas or by refining ones of others. You will lead them from a high level idea towards a conclusive proof-of-concept. You will make use of our strengths found in the existing portfolio and translate them to new innovative products.
• Research and explore your innovative concepts by fast prototyping features or systems. You will drive the new technology pillars as a technical expert, promoting the new ideas to the internal and external customers.
• Scout for new technologies through close follow-up of research publications and conferences, and guiding PhD projects.
• Determine the best ideas based on your technical insight and mentor the development teams to refine these selected solutions into beyond-state-of-the art algorithms: robust, user friendly, and ready for product development.
• A profound algorithm design knowledge, in theory and practice, which you are able to share at ease with others.
• Ability and passion to lead the technology from an abstract concept to a hands-on application with 5+ years track record in a research or an industry environment.
• A strong experience in modelling and designing real-time control systems based on new and existing classes of transducers, use-cases, or systems.
• Ability to structure, execute, and analyze various physical measurements, translating them into applicable models (using e.g. Klippel, AudioPrecision, HeadAcoustics).
• Strong programming skills in Matlab, Python; As an asset: DSP-specific C or assembly; Simulink or equivalent for fast prototyping.
• Strong problem-solving skills: mathematical, physical, numerical.
• Experience with software development tools and concepts, making use of existing code and algorithm validation tools and frameworks (SVN, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA).
• A hands-on affinity to use new prototyping platforms such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino.
• Masters or PhD in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
• An open-minded, curious fast learner with strong passion to experiment, pioneer, and explore new technologies and applications.
• Self-driven, contagiously enthusiastic, able to inspire others.
• An excellent team player with outstanding communication skills and technical coaching experience.
• Focused on high quality results, able to drive activities to closure by making pragmatic choices.
• A growing multi-cultural team of 40 enthusiastic engineers.
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, group and health insurance, meal/eco vouchers, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (holidays, extra holidays, fresh fruit, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Ownership and an informal company structure.
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Leuven, Belgium
CV Receiver: email@example.com
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×