Goodix Voice and Audio Solutions (VAS) is developing innovative hardware and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team in Belgium, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. Next to Belgium we have development teams in The Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for a SW Development Engineer based in our Leuven office.
The SW Development Engineer is a seasoned, creative, enthusiastic pioneer who will bring new concepts and solutions into the world’s best products and extend Goodix’ portfolio with innovative features and applications.
• Optimize and automate the testing and development workflow in next-generation solutions for audio, haptic, and future technology products.
• Work closely with algorithm developers to test and productize new solutions, making them robust, user friendly, and ready for product development.
• Set-up, configure, maintain, and improve our in-house test framework architectures and development tools.
• Unify and maintain build and development toolchains for various platforms and test PCs/VMs.
• Support and maintain embedded reference and demonstration platforms such as Raspberry Pi, Qualcomm QDSP, BeagleBone Black or Android phones.
• Continuously contribute to the product development excellence by gaining and sharing the knowledge among multidisciplinary teams.
• Improve the way we work with new and existing systems, algorithms.
• A good hands-on experience with setting-up continuous testing and build environments; Jenkins and/or Bamboo proven track record; Knowledge of Make/CMake.
• Affinity and skill to automate routine tasks on both Windows and Linux OS environments.
• Interest and at least a basic knowledge of audio DSP which you will be able to apply in functional test development.
• Experience with embedded Linux platforms and real-time control systems as a strong asset.
• Good programming skills in Matlab, Python, C, and scripting languages; Pearl is an asset.
• Experience with software development and testing concepts, ability to take up and extend existing in-house code and algorithm validation tools and frameworks (SVN, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA).
• Masters or PhD in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
• A passionate fast learner able to easily adopt and improve new workflows by making pragmatic choices.
• Enthusiastic to learn and improve algorithms and ways of working.
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively.
• Focused on high quality results, strongly motivated to drive activities to closure.
• A growing multi-cultural team of 40 enthusiastic engineers.
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, group and health insurance, meal/eco vouchers, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (holidays, extra holidays, fresh fruit, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Ownership and an informal company structure.
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Leuven, Belgium
CV Receiver: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×