Goodix Multi Media Solutions (MMS) is developing innovative hardware and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. We are working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. We have development teams in China, France, India, Korea and Netherlands.
As we are increasing our investments in innovation and technology development for algorithms, we have an opportunity for creative, passionate and hands-on engineers to blossom within and strengthen our multi-disciplinary business unit.
We are currently looking for a GUI Software Engineer based out of our Bangalore office.
You will be responsible for:
• Design and Development of C# based Win32 GUI application with C++/C backend
• Integration of communication/calculation library in C/C++ backend
• Responsible for code development, reviews, optimization and release validation.
• Other relevant activities management may require
• BE/BTech or M. Tech in Electronics and Communication / Computer Science / Information Science with 3 years of relevant experience
• Expertise in .Net frame work and C#, WPF/XAML programming skills
• Strong C++/C programming and OOPS concepts skills
• Strong skills in scripting languages like Perl/Python
• Experienced in usage of Matlab executables
• Experienced in GUI testing/validations/automation
• Deep understanding of Client Server communication (USB, TCP/UDP, I2C).
• Effective analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Some experience with configuration management and bug tracking tools, Software Development Life Cycle and Audio/Speech fundamentals
Who are we?
• Our core values are Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation and Performance.
• A growing multi-cultural team.
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve our knowledge and skills through mutual aid.
• Very flexible in our day-to-day activities as long as our stakeholders needs are met.
• Enjoy working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Bangalore, India
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×