At Goodix we work on industry leading technologies for future SoC products in the consumer electronics space. Are you an innovative Analog IC design engineer who enjoys and thrives working in a fast-paced collaborative environment that values independent thought and likes ownership driven responsibilities right here in Austin, TX
This is a great opportunity for Analog IC design engineers to work in a tight-knit design group with high visibility and growth potential!
• Interface with customer and system engineer to understand the required solution.
• Assess technical feasibility, develop product specifications and drive architecture definition for new products and circuit blocks.
• Leverage industry state-of-the-art knowledge to design new and innovate high performance analog and mixed signal circuits, finding the right optimization of cost, power and performance to provide the best customer solution.
• Simulate and verify design solutions meet expected performance levels.
• Provide meaningful reports on design proposals and implementation (design reviews).
• Coordinate custom layout development, driving floorplan and providing guidance to layout engineers.
• Perform laboratory evaluation and debug of new solutions and provide support to test and validation teams to guarantee performance in full production programs.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• MS or PhD in EE and 3+years in the industry doing analog IC design
• Strong capability in transistor-level circuit design.
• Fluency in concepts related to noise, system stability, linearity and signal processing and digitization.
• Understanding of device fundamentals and fabrication process and layout non-idealities.
• Experience and familiarity with traditional analog mixed signal circuit block features and design including amplifiers, regulators, bandgaps, oscillators and data converters.
• Ability to use various circuit simulation tools such as Spectre, Matlab and/or Hspice.
• Effective communicator.
Location: Austin, Texas, USA
CV Receiver: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×