As an application engineer you will work with the next generation of Goodix’s mixed signal sensor products. You will have to design and build high performance test platforms, understand how to properly characterize and evaluate sensor products, and assist the R&D team to bring advanced sensor products into some of the world’s most competitive consumer markets.
• Understand the product requirements and dependencies between silicon behavior and system performance
• Work with the design team to define test programs for sensor products
• evelop test frameworks and platforms enabling efficient and accurate product characterization
• Design lab characterization test boards and systems
• Debug issues related to silicon, boards or test equipment
• Develop and maintain customer facing datasheets and reference manual
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Over 10 years of working experience
• Experience with scripting language such as Labview, Matlab or Python
• Hands on experience with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, multi-meters and spectrum analyzers
• Knowledge and understanding of basic analog and digital components of mixed signal systems. This includes MCUs, IC control interfaces, memories, ADC, PLL, power and signal processing algorithms.
• Strong motivation to understand and deliver on all aspects of sensor characterization.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work across functional groups and organization
Location: Austin, Texas, USA
CV Receiver: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×