At Goodix we work on industry leading technologies for future products in the consumer electronics space. Are you an established SoC Architect who enjoys and thrives working in a fast-paced collaborative environment that values independent thought and likes ownership driven responsibilities right here in Austin, TX
As the SoC Architect, you will be our expert and a key technical member driving our SoC digital design projects. The ideal candidate must have deep knowledge in all aspects of Digital SoC design and development from product definition/requirements, modeling, RTL design, Design Verification, Physical Design to firmware/embedded software/DSP, and prototyping. We reply on your expertise and guidance to work with cross-functional teams around the globe in different phases design to analyze the trade-offs, address architectural issues, and make design recommendations.
• Work in a dynamic team environment to architect and design digital subsystems from concept to production
• Architect and design a variety of high-performance digital blocks for mixed-signal IC's
• Industry Experience in architecting multiple SOC for digital or mixed-signal systems
• Experience in identifying and integrating 3rd party IP
• Convert subsystems into real-world final designs for integration into final product
• Support tape-out and post-silicon activities including validation, characterization, and production test
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and 18+ years of technical experience in digital system design
• Highly experienced in digital design, including architecture, Verilog RTL design, verification, and synthesis
• Skilled in architecture and design of high-speed logic, complex state-machines, and/or signal processing paths
• Strong background in architecture tradeoff analysis and modeling tools.
• Previous hands-on experience writing detailed SoC micro-architecture specifications and implementation details for SoC block.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of high-level modeling tools like Simulink, Matlab, or similar
• Experience with mixed-signal design, modeling, simulation, and verification
• Experience with co-simulation of mixed-signal systems using various levels of model abstraction
• Experience with constrained random verification using tools like System Verilog
• Experience with back-end flow including synthesis, place and route, and power and timing analysis
• Understanding of control theory and discrete time, z-domain, signal processing techniques
• Familiarity with FIR and IIR filter design and implementation is a plus
Location: Austin, Texas, USA
CV Receiver: email@example.com
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×