Goodix Voice and Audio Solutions (VAS) is developing innovative hardware and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team in Belgium, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. Next to Belgium we have development teams in The Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for a Senior Algorithm Researcher based in our Leuven office.
The Senior Algorithm Researcher is a seasoned, creative, enthusiastic pioneer who will bring new concepts and solutions into the world’s best products and extend Goodix’ portfolio with innovative features and applications.
• Research next-generation innovative solutions, reaching beyond the audio domain.
• Scout for new technologies through close follow-up of research publications and conferences, and guiding PhD projects.
• Interact with internal and external customers to showcase our technology expertise and learn about customer needs and requirements.
• Work with open problem statements, leading them to conclusive proof-of-concepts through fast prototyping.
• Determine the best ideas based on your technical insight and mentor the development teams to refine these selected solutions into beyond-state-of-the art algorithms: robust, user friendly, and ready for product development.
• Profound algorithm knowledge which you are able to share at ease with others.
• Broad view on technical topics and are able to innovate to meet the 'un-met' customer needs.
• Outstanding experience and talent for algorithm development, from an abstract concept to hands-on application, with 5+ years track record in a research or an industry environment.
• Strong programming skills in Matlab, Python; As an asset: DSP-specific C or assembly.
• System-level insight in solving problems and you are not limited to a particular discipline.
• You are familiar with sophisticated real-time signal processing system architectures.
• Experience with software development tools and concepts, making use of existing code and algorithm validation tools and frameworks (SVN, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA).
• Masters or PhD in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
• An open-minded, curious fast learner with strong passion to experiment, pioneer, and explore new technologies and applications.
• Enthusiastic and self-driven.
• An excellent team player with outstanding communication skills and technical coaching experience.
• Focused on high quality results, able to drive activities to closure by making pragmatic choices.
• A growing multi-cultural team of 40 enthusiastic engineers.
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, group and health insurance, meal/eco vouchers, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (holidays, extra holidays, fresh fruit, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Ownership and an informal company structure.
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Leuven, Belgium
CV Receiver: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×