Goodix Voice and Audio Solutions (VAS) is developing innovative hardware, such as smart amplifiers (IC’s) and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. We have development teams in Belgium, Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for a Digital Integration Engineerr, based out of our Sophia Antipolis office.
As Digital Integration Engineer, you act as owner of the top-level integration and delivery to backend of complex mix-signal cores and you will support SOC post-silicon activities.
• Owner of the top-level integration and delivery to backend of complex mix-signal cores
• Support SoC post-silicon activities
• Document and present SoC architecture choices and performances results (area/power)
• Collaborate across company's multi-sites/multi-country activities to support IP integration
• A Ph.D. degree with 3+ years of experience or a M.S in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience in digital design of complex SoC with proven track record of putting designs into production
• Strong design experience in top-level integration of mix-signal Cores/SoC, requiring top-down design of complex architectures involving high rates of IP reuse
• Good knowledge on functionality of IPs such as Cortex/DSP cores, digital filters (IIR/FIR), high-speed interfaces (USB/I2C), controllers (APB/AHB) and clocking (CGU/PLL)
• Good understanding of analog IPs requirements and constraints (performances, controls, timings)
• Front-end digital experience, with good knowledge in system architecture and RTL design (VHDL, Verilog)
• Open to new knowledge learning, with ideally hands-on experience in physical implementation (synthesis, P&R, STA) is a strong plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Familiar with Cadence design & simulation suite and good scripting capabilities (Bash/TCL/Python/Perl)
Knowledge on structural testing (DFT, ATPG, Stuck-at, at-speed, IDDQ, JTAG) is a strong plus.
• An open-minded, curious fast learner who likes to explore new technologies and applications
• An individual who likes to deep dive, with a strong sense of accountability and adaptability
• Able to work in a multi-cultural an international working environment
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively verbal and written with a problem solving mindset
• Willing to travel as required by the business
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities
• Enjoying working together in our office environment
• Enriching your life through innovation
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, health insurance, bonus, ticket restaurant).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, RTT days, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location in the very heart of heart of Sophia Antipolis close to Uni’s and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Sophia, France
CV Receiver: email@example.com
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×