Goodix Multi Media Solutions (MMS) is developing innovative hardware, such as smart amplifiers (IC’s) and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. We have development teams in Belgium, Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for a Junior SoC Mixed Signal Verification Engineer, based out of our Sophia Antipolis office.
As SoC Mixed Signal Verification Engineer, you will own the complete SoC verification activity and support the verification deployment across multiple sites/countries. You will develop and execute test plans to meet project schedule and metric requirements.
You will be:
• The owner of the complete SoC verification activity as such you will:
○ Develop Test Plan (coverage driven & constraint random verification)
○ Create chip-level and/or IP level automated testbenches with embedded checkers
○ Develop and use assertion-based verification and formal analysis methods
○ Setup and debug regressions for RTL, Gate Level Netlist, Power Aware simulations
○ Ensure structured regression reporting to ease designers debugging
○ Track (through bug tracking system) and follow-up on failing cases with each IP owner
• Responsible to extend verification boundaries
○ Develop analog models (Mix and match wreal/transistors models at SoC level)
○ Combine measurements from different regression environments (IP/SoC/Lab) into dashboard.
○ Rerun verification tests in lab (Pyvisa) or port lab tests into simulations
○ Run UVM testbench in analog environment
• Support post-silicon activities.
○ Provide bring-up validation pattern to lab Engineers
○ Support debugging silicon failures through corelated simulations
• Document and present verification strategy within Mix-Signal environment.
○ Documentation & integration guidelines to maximize reuse across multi-projects
• Collaborate across Company's multi-sites/multi-country activities to support verification deployment
○ Must be able to leverage your expertise to provide team technical training
• A Ph.D. degree with 3+ years of experience or a M.S in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience in Soc Verification with proven track record of putting designs into production
• Good experience of SoC verification within a mix-signal environment (wreal, SV-RNM, Verilog AMS)
• Strong expertise in Universal Verification Methodology
• Proficient in SystemVerilog, SystemC or E Language
• Notions of signal processing (FFT, filtering, noise) and signal processing tools (Python (pylab) / Matlab)
• Familiar with VHDL / Verilog development and experience in analog circuit design is a plus.
• Familiar with Cadence design & simulation suite and good scripting capabilities (Bash/TCL/Python/Perl)
• Prior exposure to Linux and open source projects to gain embedded system understanding (Arduino, raspberry pi, QEMU) is a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• An open-minded, curious fast learner who likes to explore new technologies and applications.
• An individual who likes to deep dive, with a strong sense of accountability and adaptability
• Able to work in a multi-cultural an international working environment
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively verbal and written with a problem solving mindset
• Willing to travel as required by the business
Who are we:
• Our core values are Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation and Performance.
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, health insurance, bonus, ticket restaurant).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, RTT days, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location in the very heart of heart of Sophia Antipolis close to Uni’s and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Sophia Antipolis, France
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×