Goodix Multi Media Solutions (MMS) is developing innovative hardware, such as smart amplifiers (IC’s) and software products that directly improve the user experience in mobile phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices, and in the car environment. Our team, is working with Tier 1 product vendors like Samsung, Huawei, OPPO, Xiaomi, LG, Vivo, … to launch the next revolution in human-machine interfacing. We have development teams in Belgium, Netherlands, France, India, Korea, and China.
We are looking for an Analog Mix-Signal Designer, based out of our Sophia Antipolis office.
As Analog Mix-Signal Designer you will be responsible for the development, verification and validation of mixed-signal integrated circuits. You will support IP integration across multiple sites/countries.
You will be:
• Developing Mixed-Signal Integrated IPs, from Specifications to Completion (Design / Simulation / Verification / Validation / Characterization)
○ Specifications Refinements with System Engineers
○ Architectures Selection to Optimize IP and System Performances
○ Verification of Targeted Performances vs PVT Corners
○ Pre and Post Layout Circuit Simulations
○ Participate in IP/IC Physical Design Layout Reviews to insure IP reaches best performances while using best practice layout techniques (optimized matching, minimized parasitic).
○ Participate in Development of Timing, Behavioral and Physical Models of IP/Circuits for Mix-Signal Verification
• The owner of IP Test & Characterization Plans to Evaluate IP Performances and Debug Issues.
○ Supervise IP Validation & Characterization in Collaboration with Test Engineers (Familiar with ATE)
○ Support Application Engineers in Lab Environments to Sustain Bring-Up & Debug Activities
•Documenting and Presenting IP / Design Architecture Choices and Performances Results.
○ Design Reviews
○ Integration Guidelines
• Collaborating Across Company's Multi-sites/Multi-country Activities to support IP Integration
○ Must be able to leverage your expertise to provide team technical training
• A Ph.D. degree with 5+ years of experience or a M.S in Electrical Engineering with 10+ years of experience in analog or mixed signal IC development with proven track record of putting world-class designs into production
• Mix-Signal Design Experience in High Performances IPs/Circuits within an Audio Environment (Low Noise / Low Power Amplifiers, Precision Voltage & Current References, Low Jitter PLLs)
• Design Experience in High Performances Converters (ADC/DAC) is a strong plus, with good Understanding of High-Speed, High-Resolution Data Converter Design Techniques
• A curious mind, open to new knowledge learning (ideally hands-on Experience with Design of Analog Power Management is a plus, with good Understanding of Power Topologies such as Buck, Boost, Charge Pumps, LDOs is a plus)
• Capability to Create Innovative Solutions, Protected by Patents Disclosure
• Exposure to Commercial CMOS Wafers Fab Technologies (140nm or below) with Deep Understanding of CMOS Process technology
• Familiar with Cadence Design & Simulation Suites (Virtuoso, Spectre, AMS)
• Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills (English is a must), with Ability to work in Multi-Cultural / Multi-Language Environment (North America / Europe / China / India)
• Expected to Write Technical Publications, Attend/Present at conferences.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• An open-minded, curious fast learner who likes to explore new technologies and applications.
• An individual who likes to deep dive, with a strong sense of accountability and adaptability
• Able to work in a multi-cultural an international working environment
• An excellent team player able to communicate effectively verbal and written with a problem solving mindset
• Willing to travel as required by the business
Who are we:
• Our core values are Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation and Performance.
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, health insurance, bonus, ticket restaurant).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, RTT days, good coffee, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location in the very heart of heart of Sophia Antipolis close to Uni’s and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Sophia Antipolis, France
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×