GOODiX Multi Media Solutions (MMS) in Netherlands focuses on Integrated circuit design with algorithms for audio processing running inside the chip or on the host for the Mobile, Wearables, Automotive, and IoT space. We deliver key components and software components for speech & audio enhancement, speech/speaker recognition, speaker protection and optimization, control of lenses in camera modules, haptic feedback, and many more.
Our system and application engineering team is involved in all development phases from research, advanced development to product development, hardware and firmware validation, customer support and training. We are also supporting customers and regional teams with the integration of the audio products in devices, platforms and frameworks.
We are looking for an innovative, creative and pragmatic R&D Manager/Team leader Hardware Development based out of office in Nijmegen
• Manage, mentor and coach a high-performance team of IC design engineers with product ownership and responsibility from definition to release to manufacturing
• Make assignments for team members, providing design guidance as needed, developing schedules, and monitoring progress throughout the project
• Evaluate intermediate and final results of projects during the design phase and during silicon evaluation, to ensure accomplishment of technical objectives
• Work with systems engineers, application engineers and marketing to prepare product briefs, datasheets, application notes and assisting in the definition of the product to meet customer needs as well as contributing to roadmap formulation and new concept creation
• Collaborate with validation, product engineering and test engineering teams to enable successful transfer to production
• Interface and lead discussions with the customer and/or field sales/field applications teams to understand customer designs, problems and support as required
• Actively participate in hiring, developing, and evaluating personnel to ensure efficient operation of the organization and growth of the individuals into leader
• B.S. or M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related field
• At least 10+ overall experience in product/design engineering with a minimum of 2 years team leadership experience
• 6-8 years or relevant experience in executing projects for new ICs from concept phase to mass production release
• Solid background in analog and mixed signal design in BCD (Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS) process technologies with a track record of leading teams to execute competitive designs to plan
• Demonstrated ability to release products to market
• Ability to work in, lead teams and collaborate effectively
• Ability to take the initiative, motivate others and drive for results
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
Who are we:
• Our core values are Dedication, Teamwork, Innovation and Performance.
• A growing multi-cultural team
• Embracing diversity in an international environment with different cultural backgrounds completing each other.
• Curious, passionate, and always eager to improve the user experience.
• Focused on high quality input and continuous learning.
• Cooperating and collaborating with European Universities.
• Enjoying working together in our office environment.
• Enriching your life through innovation.
• Stimulating technical environment with all the necessary equipment.
• Competitive remuneration (salary, pension, collective health insurance, bonus).
• Good work-life balance (annual holidays, extra days, good coffee, fresh fruit, flexible working hours, …).
• Close and enjoyable team members and an informal company structure.
• An environment that fosters ownership and role to further develop your professional skills.
• Excellent office location close to Station Nijmegen Dukenburg and with complementary parking
YOU, to be a part of our enthusiastic team that continuously works on the cutting-edge technologies!
Location: Nijmegen, Netherlands
Every year Goodix sponsors a domestic or international trip, which provides employees with an excellent opportunity to explore the world together, build bonds and inspire each other.
Open WeChat, use "Scan" to follow.×